Investors in Enforcement Agents 

EA Certificates 

In order to be become a Certificated Enforcement Agent you need to complete and submit Form EAC1: Application for Certificate to act as an enforcement agent 
On completing the EAC1 you will also be required to provide the following with your application. 
certified copy of the result of a search of the Register of Judgments Orders, Fines and Tribunal decisions 
two references 
two passport size photographs of myself 
the fee of £308 
copies of the prescribed forms which you intend to use when taking control of goods 
(i) notice of enforcement (required by Regulation 7) 
(ii) controlled goods agreement (required by Regulation 15) 
(iii) warning of immobilisation (required by Regulation 16(3)) 
(iv) notice of re-entry (required by Regulation 26) 
(v) notice after entry or taking control of goods on a highway and 
inventory of goods taken into control (required by Regulation 30) 
(vi) notice of removal for storage or sale (required by Regulation 32) 
(vii) inventory of goods (required by Regulation 33) 
(viii) notice of sale (required by Regulation (39) 
(viiii) notice of abandonment (required by Regulation 47(3)) 
Please see below links to relevant websites 
Please note 
You will require copies of the result of the Register of Judgements, Fines and Tribunal decisions for both your personal address and your business address. 
You will need to apply for your Bond to commence on the date of your Court Hearing 
You will need to apply for a DBS check within 30 days of your Court Date 
As members of CEAA we can provide you with your second reference 
It has been bought to our attention that County Courts are now requesting to see evidence of training logs and CPD’s to obtain your certificate either for the first time or on renewal. 
Please follow link below to read more 

Trainee Enforcement Agent membership of the CEAA  

In order to support trainee enforcement agents, you are able to apply for membership prior to becoming certificated, and as a member we will provide you with your second reference, the first being from your employer. 
Once you pass your exam and have a court date (email the court notice to then apply for membership by completing the on-line application form (when completing the membership form give the date for the certificate and bond as the date of the hearing}. 
We will then grant you membership so that you can request a reference. 
You must then supply a copy of your certificate within 7 days of issue. 
Membership will be suspended if any of the following takes place; a copy of your certificate is not supplied, the court refuses your certificate or a CEAA bond and or insurance is not taken out. 
Your membership fee will not be refundable under these circumstances. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings